Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
List of best tablets go 4
I am trying to get the best tablet for my new  not yet flown Phantom 4 pro v2 I ordered a Nexus 7 and my granny was faster sending it back. Need selection help.

[Bild: best_tablets_expert_reviews.jpg?itok=aUNO1wv2]
Hello and great day tcolegate. I understand that you want to know what tablet will be the best for your DJI Phantom 4 pro v2. DJI recommends using a tablet that is listed on the recommnded mobile device list for compatibility and reliability on both the drone and on the DJO Go 4 application. For further reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 4 pro v2. Thank you.
(12.06.2019, 06:14)feedbackrephrase schrieb: Hello and great day tcolegate. I understand that you want to know what tablet will be the best for your DJI Phantom 4 pro v2. DJI recommends using a tablet that is listed on the recommnded mobile device list for compatibility and reliability on both the drone and on the DJO Go 4 application. For further reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for your DJI Phantom 4 pro v2. Thank you.

I got an iPad Mini 3 for Christmas and found the bottom half of the video feed would go black and come back.. and get lag so have sold that already.... Funny.. my old Oppo F1s mobile phone still works the best with this DJI Go 4 Ap...
it still doesn’t support multiple user profiles, so handing it unlocked to your kid means handing them access to your email and any work apps you’ve installed. But the iPad Pro has the same limitation, and competing tablets just can’t match the iPad’s fundamental quality or library of apps. If you want to know more details please visit here https://best10.ai/tablets
One set of tablets that might be worth a second look is Amazon’s Fire tablets. They’re based on a variant of Android, sure, but you should think of them as cheap, knock-around Amazon Prime machines. They could be good for kids or as an inexpensive living room tablet if you’re watching your budget.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste