Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Unsecapp.exe virus on Windows 10
Hey. I have had a process called Unsecapp.exe running on my pc for a while. It is using up over 30% of my cpu usage, and i have tried running malware tools, and it is classified as a crypto miner virus. But whenever i click remove or i try to close the process myself, it just reopens instantly. So malwarebytes or other tools, couldn't remove it for me.
Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log(s) along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. If you cannot produce any of the required logs...start the new topic anyway. Explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happened when you tried to create them. A member of the Malware Removal Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer.
(13.05.2019, 07:39)feedbackrephrase schrieb: Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log(s) along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. If you cannot produce any of the required logs...start the new topic anyway. Explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happened when you tried to create them. A member of the Malware Removal Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer.

So there you have it. While the name unsecapp.exe sounds like something nefarious, in reality it's a safe and secure part of the Windows operating system that is actually quite helpful. Leaving it running won't harm your system, and it might just make some of your applications work a little bit better.
If you want to check out which processes are running, right-click on your Taskbar and choose Task Manager. Then, look through the list of processes (use the Details tab in Windows 8) and then search online to find out if it's known malware or a safe file.
If you see the file anywhere else on your system then it could be malware pretending to be unsecapp.exe. If this is the case you’ll need to run a full scan on your security software so that the process can be found and stopped.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste